Friday 7 September 2018

SSS Monday Challenge - Stamp it on


The SSS Monday Challenge for this week is 'Stamp it on'. 



I have been on holiday for two weeks and while we had a fabulous time it is great to be back creating.

I have used three stamps in the background including a raindrop stamp, a wildflower stamp and a word stamp. I have used Altenew stamps in the the foliage.
I love this tiny dancer from Tim Holtz. I never got to wear a tutu or tulle so feel very deprived of that 'girly' experience.












My layers are:
-Kaiser Craft Designer Paper
-Gesso
-Distress Inks
-splatters and sprinkles
-paste through a stencil
-Tim Holtz Paper Dolls and Words 
-Sizzix Tim Holtz  Thinlits Dies - Garden Greens
-Altenew  - Beautiful day Stamps and dies
- stamps
-Whale of a punch corner
-enamel dots
-purchased flowers and leaves
-Art stones
-Balsa wood (behind dancer)

Thank you for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this project is wonderful Karen! I love all the textures and details and the pretty shades of purple. Beautiful flower and sentiment. That paper doll is a favorite of mine too. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, and celebrating STAMPtember with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to your party, but I just had to come to say how beautiful it is! I love the colors and oh, that wonderful texture! Love the tutu girl, too, because I was never that girl either! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just delightful - your dancer looks so happy surrounded by the pretty colours and flowers and textures.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I do appreciate it!