Wednesday 28 September 2016

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2016 - September 2nd Tag



 I have another tag for Tim Holtz's 12 tags 2016 September

This is Tim's tag.



I made another tag to see if I could master the Alcohol Ink Resist Technique, and I did!!  One butterfly, some stars, hearts, text, and a sentiment. What I love about the technique is, if you don't quite get it right the first time, you can reink over the resist area and do the technique again. Botched Yuppos can be reinked and used again.. Amazing product and great technique.
I normally use blues or browns so red is a real change for me.







From Stamp/Stencil Sets. Stamps Postal, Perspective and Butterfly
The film strip is from the 'Lost and Found' stamp set. I stamped the image on a piece of acetate then cut around the image. 
'Everyday' is from the Friendship words set.
The numbers are from 'Parker' dies. Not sure who made these.
Distress Inks, markers
Alcohol Ink Yuppo

See you next month :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is brilliant! I love this! 💕 The colours are gorgeous!
    ~julia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite! (Your practice really paid off.) Thanks for the tip about reinking the Yupo, I wish I'd known this before now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, My name is Louise and I co own a challenge blog called Southern Girls challenge here in NZ. We would love for you to consider joining our design team. Please email me at louiseforsyth.SU(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I do appreciate it!